SInce I've enjoyed riding a bike in 'Car-Free Summer Streets' event, my anxiety for a bike has been growing. Luckily, there is a bike shop near my residence. But, I realized they dealt with so expensive bikes, such as road bikes minimum cost is $600...
Finally, it came to my room and I started assembling it. Though, the seller said you'll just spend 20 minutes on the site, but for me, It took about 3 hours to assemble all the parts and to adjust brakes.
I headed out to Central Park. It's beautiful day. Brakes are much more loose than I intended, but otherwise, it worked well. I have to admit that its ride quality is worse than my Giant bike in Tokyo. But, it was my first time to ride a road bike, and it's actually so nice.
I went round Central Park with my bike. I'm riding the same course of running, but the feeling is so different. I felt more breeze, and enjoy the speed. In addition, going up or down sloping roads were so fun!
- 11 http://runners.g.hatena.ne.jp/
- 4 http://kanade.chips.jp/blog/2009/08/post-54.html
- 4 http://www.google.co.jp/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SNYA_jaJP308JP308&q=gaznak
- 4 http://blog-search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=ｇａｚｎａｋ&ei=UTF-8
- 3 http://runners.g.hatena.ne.jp/maru_cc/comment
- 2 http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&source=hp&q=ランパン マニア&btnG=Google+検索&lr=&aq=f&oq=
- 2 http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=大阪城公園ランニングマップ&search.x=1&fr=top_ga1_sa&tid=top_ga1_sa&ei=UTF-8&aq=&oq=
- 2 http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=浅草 ランニング&search.x=1&fr=top_ga1_sa&tid=top_ga1_sa&ei=UTF-8&aq=&oq=
- 2 http://kanade.chips.jp/blog/2007/02/post-11.html
- 2 http://kanade.chips.jp/blog/2008/01/post-44.html